Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two days in Megamall

My Tuesday's movie

- THE SCREEN AT KAMCHANOD - Synopsis: In 1987, four movie screeners stumbled upon a chilling event as they were hired to screen a movie in the forest of Kamchanod, Udon Thani Province. The screeners were wondering why they had no audience at all. Yet, as the movie was about to end, a group of people emerged from the forest and lined up in front of the screen.

Kinda excited when reaching climax of the movie, people are screaming inside the cinema. :D Took these movie in GSC Mid Valley with Trega, Serena and her Nilai friends. After movie, we turn our place to Subang, Neway. Sing sing sing...


- GSC Mid Valley-



Because I love Movies, I wanna watch the Orphan
Because I love foods and drinks
Because she look like a patient, lack of sleep.
- In Subang, Neway -
Because she like to camwhore in the wash room -__-!!!

My Wednesday's Dinner
a raining night, a dinner at The Garden, Mid Valley.


The decoration are awesome

The Porter Bear that I captured at the cartoon shop, cute?
-The Taiwan Restaurant-
While waiting for the seat, I captured.
My meal, my dinner, my BBQ drumstick.
Sweet and sour chicken for Serena.
And ?
Not very close and they sit too far from me,
so I dint capture the other food...

The food was delicious but a little costly.
Not always, but once a week it's still okay.


No comments: