Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday's Drive


A spending day, an outgoing day.
A day that I be CJ's driver and sister.
He accompanied me to the 1st location -
JPJ for renewing my driving license.
Yes... I been delayed for 5months of changing my P license.
I took off the P-sticker in my car and won't get bully by CJ anymore.
The 2nd location - Aeon, Maybank paid my P1 bill,
the 3rd located to Post Office for mailing.
4th located in IRC cafe,
I treat him a meal and buy myself a Mango Ice-Blended. =)
5th located in bbk,Jusco the Nyonya Colors for 3 Candols.
I love the taste of black sugar. It's sweet and delicious.

After Jusco, I drove them to the Night Market,
Thurday's Pasar Malam which in Meru.

I spent my day with my buddies and my car.
what an exhausted day.

My life My day, Keep moving on...
Day to day, bless I'm good in health.




No comments: