Wednesday, August 26, 2009

" Mua Ji " - Rice Cake Pie

- Tuesday's Night Desert -

A desert that make me think of us,
the first time I ate with my beloved.
Remembered I told him a " Mua Ji " story.
The night he was in Cameron Highland with his partners for training.
I'm in Klang with my mid-term test.
We talk the night, our laugh sounds night,
we share the night, our sweet past night.

The other day he came back from Cameron,
he bought me a box of strawberry,
a box of candy, and a box of Strawberry Mua Ji.
What a surprise... =)


Rice Cake Chocolate Pie - Strawberry

A stall in a coffee shop which in Meru.
They hand made Mua Ji and Tang Yuan.
The first time I have tried these with my beloved,
and now I have my desert with my buddies.
Different time, different feel.

A Mickey desert? - Tang Yuan -

For my relationship, I always miss him.
For my friendship, I'm on my way to miss them.



No comments: