Tuesday, August 25, 2009

❤ Summer Love ❤


I been wrote for couple months ago, there some emo post, it's about my love story, and label it as "biz man story". From the Spring to the Summer season, and I always said I'm okay.... I wake up anytime I like, I went for party whenever I want, I bet with friends for not purposely contact with the man. It's work, it's really work. Really??? I don't know how long should I take to let it go.


When I see if the sun will rise, I know a night pass by,
and he moved far a day time, that I can't reach by.

The pains we make, the scars we left,
it's like fresh, it's like just Yesterday.

Tell me what is it all reaching for. We got nothing at all.
I have been try not to think, not to think.
But it's like recall me.
When the time arrived, where the
place I went.

I know I will see him again in the future I'm sure,
that's not selfish to ask for more,
one more night one more day,
one more smile on his face,
I'm willing to see him once again.

And it's a little conversation, he shake my heart away.
No need corrections, no need for judgment.
In the corner of my mind, I know to well
that surely even I deserve the best.
Please wake me up when the correct time.

Heaven knows what the future holds,
or least where the story goes.




No comments: