Monday, August 17, 2009

Monte Carlo de Genting

A very nice name, A very nice place
A cold weather, A raining day
A liquor night for warming up our body,
A gaming night for entertainment.
Teenagers? no longer... 21 years old adults? no achieve...
What we looking for? Just for fun and relax...
Rich people play throwing chips for betting luck.
Poor people betting luck with throwing chips.
Both hoping get the same return - the chips and luck..
Unfortunately, most of them Lost...
Their time, their property, their healthy, their precious.
I'm not saying myself,
but anyone could be the same if we addicted.

Take once or twice for a little small game is alright.
But don't addict with the games, especially Gambling...

- We paid 12 bucks for the entrance and a glass of beer,
that's our Safari 's night and here are the liquors but not ours -


- The place that I stayed, Gohtong Jaya -


- A nice scenery took from my living room -


- Here I am, Kelly with her spec -


These are the last weekends that me and my buddies spend in the Highland.
While, this trip cost me 200 bucks. Worth !


de Genting day,
memorable and enjoyed.




No comments: