Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Will miracle exist ?

Did sometime something recall back the past of you?
That's touch and make you feel wanna drop your tears?
I did...
and each time I walked on this road,
I think of someone.
When the day become night, I'm afraid to fall asleep.
Because I will dream of us, and I know that I can't control it.
Time pass slowly, our memory become weakly,
and I had forfeited my chance of keeping our memory.


I guess...
month to month, he will totally forget my appearance.

It's sad, I can't see him again after the last day we met.
I can't contact with him after his Big Day that coming soon.
His news, his stuff and his everything,
will be disappear in my circle of life soon.




I keep repeating this song, and I drop my tears once again.
It's touch me, it's meaningful, and a very nice song.

Reality are cruel, will fairy tale e
xist in real life?
Will miracles exist on my life?


End up this emo post with some today's photos.
Tonight just attended my brother's friend wedding dinner.
Congratulation....



Take a little time, it's alright.
I will be great.
Goodnight =)


No comments: