Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sushi the night, party after the night

- 22/23.08.09 - Poppy Garden -

A Party held in Poppy Garden the night after my Sushi Party in Klang.
Met up a lot of friends the night, it's COOL and AWESOME.
A welcome party to a friend that coming back holiday from Taiwan.
She looked gorgeous and matured than the last time I saw her in Malaysia, it have been 3 years ago.
And her first club night was sent to us and we enjoyed...
5 and a half bottle of liquor drop one gal down...
The main rules for me in club -
Gals are not allowed to drunk especially in front of everyone.

It's terrible and out of control.


Simply because not only 3 of us.

because she was the reason we came for

because girls night out

because I can't smile nicely =)

so that I always post for V.

Club night, liquor night.
Goodnight gentleman, good morning ladies.
Even it's awesome, remember no Drunk.
Please don't drive if you were Drunk.


No comments: