Monday, August 10, 2009

12-hrs de Monday

12-hrs entertainment day... with? the girlfriends boy-friends.
Suppose have to finish all my calculation by today.
Received a call from Serena in the morning and my day fully planned. From my home to Damansara, and back to Klang, and continue.

We late for the movie, the first 20min...
We pick the G.I Joe movie.

G.I.Joe are awesome...

Plot: An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.


After the movie, we went for half an hour gaming in 1U...
After gaming, the most excited part of my day... Shopping.
Dint walked in much shops, just Zara and Forever 21.
I stop shopping for a month d, and today with some girlfriends boy-friends, cannot have my fully shopaholic behavior. But, am not letting myself with the empty hand. Just looked up for some new wears. =)

Here, dress for the day.

Kinda simple but I love it, suitable in this country =)

Last but not least.

Back to Klang, we continue, dinner, yum-cha, chit-chat, and the last venue at cafe with the endless computer game -Left 4 Dead- Today accomplice, CJ, Serena, Kris, Trega, Chloe, Adrian and Steven. While, we not in a full but a part.


This is my Monday.
And continuous weekdays...


No comments: