Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Brother-Sister-Friends

WEDNESDAY's NIGHT

A place that near my home which in Klang, a place that keep my tears, my happiness, my memory, and my story beginning and ending... Remember the place that I would choose to be alone and calm down and cried over there. That's only me and the sunset... my happy ending.


I called as - The 8 Bridge -


And a dinner there with my buddies and also my lovely brother.. curious? No... my brother can hang out with me and also my friends. Because we almost the same stage teenager...of course going to be adults. After our dinner, we hang out to Quattro in Avenue K, KL...

- The Autumn Club -


- The Winter Bar -
Serena, Kelly, CJ, Kris
The purpose we went to Four Seasons was the Wednesday show, of course not four of us to the club. I just pick the most prettier photo. We have some other friends. My buddies, my brother and his friends. Some of us have a very bored club night, lack of liquor and dance floor. We back on time and that night I met a Magician. He's kinda cute.. but... not fully professional. We caught out some of his skill. =)


Day pass slowly, my memory become weakly.
Good or bad, just let it mess.

No comments: