Tuesday, June 2, 2009

~v Poppy the Night v~

It's the last Saturday of May night~
I joined my brother, Jack and his friends..seem some of them just came back from Singapore.
This is the second time i went to the Poppy Garden...
It's a nice, big n cool place. Except of my brother's friends , I met my friends there..
We were enjoy the situation n music the night~
They flirt, sing, dance n drink the whole night~
I was enjoy the night seem can let go all my stress n dance whole night~ my favorite...
These are the photo i took that night~

The Passion

Garden

Christine (Big smile =D )

Kris and Elaine


Christine and Jack


Mike, Jack(my bro), Elaine, Kelly


Jack( my bro), Kelly, Elaine, Mike( behind me)

Kuan Yee & Kelly
He is not drunk~ he always the red face =@

So far i have a crazy night over there..
I drop into the swimming pool after the club end~ It's awesome.... =D


Memorable~
Good Night...

No comments: