Monday, June 29, 2009

Oppsss....

It's been a week i dint upload anything in here.
It's another week... I m still the same Kelly.
Hanging out with a group of crazier friends,
we together yum-cha, eat and drinks, shopping, chit chatting, some more gossiping.
Funny and wasted money, but full of laughter and joyful.
We call up each other for meal almost everyday.


Now, we betting some Diet Plan,
which is who can't lose their weight in the next month,

2 of us going to swim in the Poppy's swimming pool for 2 rounds after the club end.
Dateline coming sooner, 4 of us - Trega, CJ, Serena, Kelly.
We were still having supper almost every night. =D


And tonight, we going celebrate Serena's Birthday at Tenji, Soho KL.
See..... we like betting increase weight more than decrease weight. -__-!!!
My friends, we are still single, but I don't wan to be a Fatty anymore.
Please... committed and do it.



Thursday 25/6/09
Vacancy for Starbucks careers,
customer in the same time. =)


Wednesday 24/6/09
Went to bbk Jusco, hunted an Air Wick for my car.
Sorry that I had bought the AQUA, but not the same with my Chubby Gang.

Camwhore #1

Camwhore #2

Camwhore #3

The moment when...
waiting for Michelle to arrive.
waiting for Trega to done his stuff.
I took it again.. =)

Practice make perfect....
Good morning~Miss Kelly.



No comments: