Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sickness day~

Nothing special to write~
Staying at home the whole day,never step out from my house~

Am i good enough for my parent? *wink*
I just fall sick, sore throat, flu, and headache.
Maybe the night I dropped into the swimming pool and some scary incident happened on me. And that's make me sick. Can't even get out from my house.
Within this few days, i dint receive any message from him, and i dint sent any to him.

Promise to start a new Kelly from the 1st of June.

Let go all the sadness and keep those happiness.
As a word i had read before...


Live every day with enjoyment - we don't know what tomorrow will give us.

Well, i over my day for sitting in front of my notebook n TV... It's also a good rest for me.

Chit chatting with friends.


The cup of water is to cure my sore throat.


Enjoy your life, even now it is not too late.
Goodnight~

No comments: