Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little too much over....


I'm moody...I'm feeling down...
I had been searching for something this few days,
I hope that I can get it perfectly and on time.
I don't want any wrong timing between us.
We been separate for a couple of month, we already moved on.
We should be nothing. We are just normal friend.
But why? Why my tears will still dropping ?
Once I get to know about you, I'm care.
I believe in fate, as what you told me,
no forcing between us.
So you leaving me, and I'm letting you go.
I know this will be the hardness way for me.
But I'm learning to walk through this.
Sometime, I might be silly.
But I know what I'm doing.
I'm just doing my part to take care of someone that I love that I care.
No matter how pain how hurt I may receive,
I just wish I have one more chance to take care of him.
I'm just little too much over him.


Goodnight,
Biz man and Miss Kelly.



No comments: