Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bitter-sweet memories


I m thinking~

It's been a month we never meet each other,
How are you lately?
Is that meant we ending up?
We no longer a couple, not yet a normal friend?
How well do you know me?
How well do I know you?

I had changed, and I m lost...
I don't know is this the good way for us.
For you, your busy day replace everything.
Sounds great. Is that work?
For me, I live my life from day to day.
Hoping maybe you will come back one day.
Sounds emo, yes it's true...

I almost fail, fail to walk back to the past.
The one who never care your feeling,
keep on disturb you every early in the morning,
keep on ask you to accompany me,
to talk with me and listen to me.

Even know that you are in a meeting,
I will still put my anger on you.

Ridiculous..

But now, I go on my life without knowing anything about you.
Sometimes,
I may feeling alone in the late night before I go to bed.
I may drive my car to a place that we went through before.
I may holding my cell phone and typing your number.
I may thinking when will we meet up again.
I may wondering...everything goes fine?

A group of word I typed before,
我的回忆不是我的,我的快乐是自己的,
如果我们碰面了,我们会是怎样的?


If one day, we passing by each other,
I m sure I will smile and say " Hello".
Because I know that I miss you more than I can,
is really difficult for me to meet you and talk with you.
I will appreciate every moment being with you.
I will be tough enough.

Please take good care of yourself,
no matter how busy you are,
for the biz man....







No comments: