Friday, June 12, 2009

Sepang trip ^^

6-7 /06 / 09

A day which is a public holiday in Malaysia,
I been invited from a group of Kwang Hua Private friends to a BBQ party in Sepang.
Seem the day I'm still ill-ing, I bought some porridge there, n tasted some BBQ fish ball there.
Is reali enjoy and memorable.

These are our crazy and funny photo~
A part from the gang...
Seem 7 of us dint take a good sleep, and we went to Sepang beach in the 2nd day morning.



Kelly, Serena, Trega, Tommy, Kris, Mr.Ang (from up to down)
Another Viene tooked this photo for us..

This is the most funniest photo.. (Mr. Ang) xD

A group of teenager fooling around in the beach.

Kris, Kelly, Serena, Mr. Ang

me and TommyNice shoot...

Thru this photo, Kris is short...
and now we saw Viene =)

He is Fat....-___-


=)

I dint post tat much photo in my blog.
Can view thru my friendster and facebook.


I m enjoying my life,
hope can get a perfect trip soon..

Goodnight, Miss Kelly.


No comments: