Friday, June 5, 2009

Sunny Breakfast & Ladies Night

Umm, another day pass...
This morning went to Jalan Nanas with my lovely parent.

They are sweet, they know i been bored with those tasteless porridge everyday.

Seem i m better today, they take me to a Chinese stall, and i order for a Mihun ger..

Of course it's tasty for me.. I been ate the tasteless porridge for the last 3 days.

I am happy that i can accompany my parent for our breakfast. =)


Cam whoring...


Going back home~

Today is Charles birthday ~ Happy birthday~
And these group of friend going to MOS tonight,
but i dint join them and i staying at home writing this post.

Unbelievable? Yes... i make it... and i m trying to sleep earlier everyday..


Hope i will recover from sickness soon...


Good Luck & Good Night

Angelic blogger today, Miss Kelly.

No comments: