Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bad Day~

What a unlucky day~

This afternoon, I went to BBK a Bank to meet my fren n gonna pay for my 2 months of P1 bill... No more than a few minutes, I make a call n i walk to the main door...
Gosh~ i fell down... n scratch my leg... Pain~
I can hear everyone laughing on me...
Whatever, keep on my call...

After my payment, i went to the cash deposit machine, guess what??
The stupid machine stuck my cash inside the machine n w
ithout making any transaction.
Finally, i have to make a report at the counter n wait for 2days then can get back my money.



The report

After all this, I met him.. yes.. the same place...
Gosh~ I never tot that i will met him there...

I saw him in front of me, n i can heard my heartbeat..

I walked near his back, n touch his shoulder,

he turn n smile n asked "why are you here?"
cause he know that i won't go this place.
Without answer him anything, n he rushing n he go~

Hiuz...
.He can't heard it... =)


Back to my part, once he left the place, i receive his msg...is not a goodbye...

" Your car kena saman le"
FUNNY~~

The yellow-white paper (Saman) that always cause my dad scold me...

A bank cause me fell down, my cash stuck in a machine, n kena Saman... unlucky...
Hope that it's just happened today.


Smile =)
have a nice day , Goodnight...

4 comments:

ur friends~~ said...

haha,nvm ar..1year gt 365 day,u js 1day unlucky,another 364 day is a lucky day.so mean u oso in lucky~~hapi oways~~

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

hehe~ u'r right~
we should think positive~
=)
help me pay for it la~
thx thx thx... my fren~keke

ur friends said...

sure can~~take my cek book cum,gv u 3milion enuf onot~~hehe

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

3 million rupee?? no enuf la halo...~
hehe~ may i knw who r u?? pay me cash la~ 10 oli ma... i kena 500 wor~
pity~ =(