Thursday, June 18, 2009

She said~

As one of my friend said,
all was just about the funniest stories...

I m confess that I m a gal who talk straight,
even that I hurt my best Sister before.

But I m not that gal that a friend keep on repeating in almost every related place,
that I m trying to step her off n foolish on her,
talking on every where and take her as a joke.

If I really do talk something that uncomfortable her,
I may replace with my everything.

But why must she done until my Babes avoiding me?
Am all the madness , anger, sadness, funniest,
are worth than the relationship(as she said)...


Keep silent off and ending up the stories are not the way she done.
I m the way of gal she dislike from the pass,
It's the way she choose to letting me to be alone.
And she know that they are important in my life,
I will keep on trusting the other relationship are stronger than this.

And talking fun and laughing on you doesn't help in adding credits in my personality..
And I never ever think to do this on,
we are no longer 3 years old kid...

I need concern as well...

sentiment can be important for you and so do I ?

Lately the best,
have a nice day...
~Goodnight~

No comments: