Saturday, June 6, 2009

Will you miss me?

Am i useless? Am i silly?
Why still I missing you?
Why I can't be like you?

Why I keep on thinking about us?

Should be the passed, why am I keep holding on?

When I writing this post, why still I drop my tears?


I can't explain this feeling, I think about
it everyday.
And even though we were moved on,
it gets so hard to walk away.

I can't forget how we used to be,
i guess i have to live my life from day to day.

Hoping maybe you will come back.

I tell myself not to be afraid to move on,b
ut it seem I can't.
So how do I express this feeling,cause nobody compares to you.

And you know that she will never love you like I do.


I miss the place we spend our precious time together,

I miss the way you hold my hand in front of everyone,

I miss our breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and supper,

I miss the way you kiss my forehead,

I miss the way you hug me,
the way you talk to me,the way I touch your face,

the way I disturb you when you are still sleeping,

the noisy of us...



The place we having our tea-time.

The place we spend our precious time
The sweetness.

Will you miss me like I do?



No comments: