Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fully oily sweetie meals

Food... more and more food in my life my day... Eventually, I made myself Fat. Here was the last 2 weeks foods and drink... what an enjoyable day.. Lack of time for posted some new. :S


- Big Apple -
Donuts with the Bi and Ong.

- Raya hometown trip -

My cousin wedding dishes at my hometown, Paloh, Johor.
Our dessert? Kampung style..
Nestle Drumstick Vanila. My favorite :g

- Papa John's, Aeon Jusco -

The dinner with Stephy the cutie and Adrian the noisy. :D
Seriously, the food was not that delicious as the photos.
,
- Kim Gary, Sunway pyramid -
The dinner with the babes.

Recently kinda busy for entertaining and working.
Lately a post hope won't be a distance of us.
Goodnight and sleep tight. =)

2 comments:

lfsmaxwell said...

好多食物哦~
都還蠻高檔的...
最近的我吃不起。

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

Just enjoy every single moment that you having now... not only the expensive food... :)