Thursday, September 10, 2009

A special day

~ 09/09/2009 ~



I have a normal day, my orthodontic appointment,
my calculation work, my dinner with the buddies.
And I miss someone.
He was right...
The day should be meaningful for the couple the lovers.
We had chat the night, about 10 messages. I guess it's enough. :)
He told me he is single and no need those celebration.
Wait until he get one, that's only meaningful.
I was disagreed. But something knock me.
Yes... I need his concern as well...
But too bad.. we already miss out... we already pass by..
Met his uncle and have a short conversation yesterday.
Recall me a lot about our sweet past time.
The family vacation to Cameron Highland,
this year Chinese New Year. It's warmth.


Because if your love was all I had in this time
Well that would be enough until the end of time.

Goodnight...


No comments: