Friday, September 18, 2009

Working First Weekdays

Current week, Kelly in work, an office work in Centro Mall who near her house. Wake up 7.30am early in the morning from Monday to Friday... make myself look tidier and walk a few step from the ground to ground. Honestly, this is my first office job. While, I'm still haven back to my normal life, but at least I never slept on 6am anymore.. It's an improvement. Gonna make a commitment for the coming month. Great !


My Wednesday's Sweet Coconut Mango Ice.
The ice was soft, delicious.

Thursday, Baskin Robbins
While, 3 of us waiting for the Ong and Yau for today movie.
Seriously,
he is doing some translate from English Malay to Chinese.
Not an acting.

Headache CJ? Serena captured it... :D

Saw this special cake in the fridge,
think of my coming birthday.
Whether anyone remember it.. :C


Today's Movie
- GAMER -


Plot summary for Gamer: Set in a future-world where humans can control other humans in mass-scale, multi-player online gaming environments, a star player (Butler) from a game called "Slayers" looks to regain his independence while taking down the game's mastermind (Hall).


Working day, Movie day, Sweet desert day.
Exhausted day.
My free weekday.
But gonna busy for the coming day... :)


No comments: