Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Octorber post !



Currently,
Kelly's blog had been dead for a couple weeks..
I had lost my LG phone.
I'm addicted with the Facebook game
-Farm Ville, Cafe World, Happy Farm, RC as well... :)

The reason I'm lack of updating this blog cause of the lost of phone and the lazy behavior. I can't upload any of my photos...

In the beginning month of October,
my 20th birthday house party in Ms.Viene house,
2nd bbq steamboat celebration with the babes,
my cousin wedding dinner night, my cousin grandparent birthday.
Lotsa memory I used to be memorize in photos,
but I din't took any of them.
Lotsa beautiful stuff and delicious foods,
I used to be share in this blog.
But...
the careless and unlucky me, met a pick pocket in a crowded place.

While, daddy knows I need a phone badly.
He sponsored a half that I asked for the phone price.
Nowadays, many labels choice.
Is not easy to choose a nice and useful phone.
So, I guess I'm getting a phone that I know how to function it. :)

01/10/09
Thanks for my Klang Khaki and the Subang's friends who celebrated an awesome and unforgettable house party, and make my body full with beers and creams, and the present - Swatch. Love it... :)

02/10/09
Second celebration with the Babes at BBQ steamboat buffet in Bandar Baru Klang.
2 birthday girls which is me and Kathy Lew.
Full of food the night...

Guess I'm gaining my weight more than I'm having my diet plan.
Gosh...! I'm back with the horrible weight, promise to be stop eating that much soon...

After the unlucky day,
lucky will stick on me soon.
Good day, goodnight =)





No comments: