Monday, September 7, 2009

Convocation day & Annual dinner night.

06/09/09
Graduation Ceremony 2009

Convocation day and Annual dinner night held in Sheraton Hotel.
My high heel day, wearing a long day heels with a formal look.
A dressing night with the colorful decoration annual ball.

Thanks to my daddy, mummy, and grandma for the attended.
I'm happy that my daddy bought me a little bear with a white rose.
Unfortunately, mine had been exchanged by someone,
cause of the same packing.

Miss you, my bear.
Before the entrance after parked my car on.
Camwhore ^^
Formal look? nothing different.

My lovely family.
Look like we miss out someone. My brother.


- The Annual Ball Dinner -

The guest are pleased to be seat.
The tables and the foods are ready..

This is my favorite.

The ladies.

The tallest and me.

The charming and me.

~Last but not least~
... Memorable Day...


No comments: