Friday, September 4, 2009

Girl's out day ^^

Girl's out day... my shopping diary. Saved for the past 2 months spend for the 2 4 days. The main reason for me to have a shopaholic behavior cause of the coming Sunday, my convocation and Annual Ball Night. Yes... I haven buy anythings that related before the day, a formal wear, a dinner wear, and a lots... After these day, I'm gonna save the coming month allowance for my December travel fees... Here are these weekdays, me and my buddy bought. From Klang to the 1U , from Klang to the Pyramid.


- Pull and Bear collection -

edc by esprit for the Ong.

Zara, Forever 21 and the above.

- A|X -

My sun glasses.


The Wednesday dinner in Klang, after the crazy shops.
The Lok Lok , yummy :P





End up with some recent photos.
Camwhore Rocks...




I'm getting lost when I see all these clear.
The day for you may a day for me.
Good day.


No comments: