Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ice Monster


A name that I always renamed wrong.
A place that a part of my sweet past memory.
A place that can taste a plate of Ice.
That's my favorite fruit ice.


Sunway Pyramid - Ice Monster -


1 for my friends that share and 1 for me.

Their Mango Ice.

My Mix Fruity Ice. Extra added milk...Yummy...

The place I brought my ex lover here for a sweet taste.
It's still my favorite...
Although there are no longer the same tasty as the previous.

Everything seem like changing,
the place we went, surround, foods and drinks,
movies, dramas, songs, people, you and me.

Don't we all hate changes? I do, a lot...
But whether we like it or not, that's the ironic side of life.
And the only thing that's left to do when changes take place?


This week Friday's dessert.
I'm a milk fans.


No comments: