Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The real of Me

...Kelly...

A gal that always wish for a better life, waiting for the impossible boyfriend, and wanted a group of true friends, and more... Will that come true in the real life? She talks straight, she hurts people with those word which she never knows she's hurting them, and this is her bad habits. Can she improve to a better Kelly? She selfish, she never know. All the true to her was the cruel to her.


Firstly, she wants people to understand her, but did she understand them ?

Secondly, when she heard something that she dislike, she used to smack the person.

Thirdly, she talks everything without using her's brain.

Fourth,
she wont stop talking. (Talkative)


Fifth,
she never care other people feeling when she having a joke with others.


Sixth, she wants people to listen to her, but she never listen to people.

Seventh, she had a great relationship and friendship, she never appreciate it.


But once she lost, she got nothing at all. And here I am... the gal who writing this post. I been hurt and I did hurt others. Apology is just a word, a very useful for the first time, but not for every time. Thousands of apology aren't work to the person who being hurt. A lovely couple can end up their relationship with no feelings, a true friends can end up their friendship with a long time treated badly and keep on repeating the same mistakes.


And I'm the person who treated them badly and repeating the same mistakes. How worst am I? Thanks for letting me know all the true, may be my shout out are foolishness and childish, but it's sincere from me, I really want to know more about myself from the mirror of my friends.


No need more explanation. If the friendship is that weak.. I think my apology is not enough for everything. I will follow what my best sister want me to be. To stop disturb her life, and sorrowful session will be start now, on my own side.

To a long-term relationship, we already done our part.
To a long-term friendship, we still can fixed it up.

I open my heart to listen everything u said to me.
I might even be a better Kelly in the future, as long as people willing to give me a chance, and walk with me, consult me, fixed all my bad to the best. And here I am, prepare for accept the real me and my real friend. If these funny and Bullshit, please just ignored it...
Thank you.
End up with some recent photo.



Sincere from Kelly.
Goodnight.





2 comments:

1 of ur fren said...

i believe u can do..u can change to be more better,not just u,every1 oso can change.just to see them want to change or duwan..is up to them mind.kambateh to ur change and kambateh for ur life! u can b a better kely future~ im waiting.. ^^

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

Thanks... my fren... Hope everything go better and better soon...