Sunday, July 5, 2009

Latest Gifts


I went to The Gardens last Friday, with 2 buddy - Trega and Viene. I had bought 1 wallet for my brother as his coming birthday present and 1 purse for myself. So far, that day morning I had been received a good news and a bad news. It's all about Us.... whatever I think I dream, all was just between me and myself. He already gone far away from the point... That's why I bought myself a purse, to replace the oldness present(my old purse) from him...


Goodbye the past, Welcome the newly.

Salvatore Ferragamo

My purse for myself.

A/X

A wallet to my lovely brother.


***********************

****************

***********

*******

*****

***

**

*
My mum birthday coming soon...
Mr. C birthday coming soon...

I have to buy her and him a present too.
Faint~ I spend more than I earn in this month.

Challenge it, I can make it perfect.



No comments: