Sunday, July 26, 2009

All or Nothing..


It's been a long time I dint upload my blog.

And I don't even know what should I write in this blog.

When I come back here, I know I'm missing him.
I take a long time to calm down, and not going back to him.

We met up, we faced and we talk about some little stuff.

I know I can't completely let go everything,
but I'm learning.

I stop everything related with him,

no message, no call, no msn, no meet up, no dreams.



Before the day,
I'm proud of myself, I'm happy with my life,

and I keep going on with my single but unavailable life.
After the day, I'm lost.
I back to the weakness of me, and keep on thinking of us.
We used to be together, we fate for it, and dream on everyday.


What so powerful that make me feel like we used to be?
NO.... He only want for my help,

and I'm willing to done everything he need.

Please awake, Kelly...
he won't come back, don't think too much.
To be strong and move on,
even that we met up, don't walk back to the weakness.


I don't want forget everything belong to us,
just let me keep all about us in the deepest from my heart.
Even we know that we don't have a chance to recouple,
I'm willing to be everything he need.
How pain how hurt I may receive, I'll be fine...


I don't wish in the future, I will forget everything,

forget his sounds, his smile, his action, his behavior.
This is the only way to make me think of him,
and nobody can take it away.



I don't wish to be forgotten.

A gal that fall in love with a man.
We staying near, but it's too far for us to be together.
I will remember any of everything, and I want to smile again.
And I'm hope I will smile with the same the Man.
Cause I want it all, or nothing at all.


Goodbye, My beloved.
Goodnight.


No comments: