Monday, July 6, 2009

Business man story

July came.. I had lost my mind....
Jun past.. we have to move on....

I fall in a wrong relationship. I'm waiting for an empty..
I have a scar in my heart. It's deep, pain, and unforgettable.
He was right, they were right.
I should move on, and searching for a better life.

Hope that I can make it..

They said that good things take time,

but really great things happen in the blink of
an eyes.
I know that we no longer a couple. Not yet a normal friend.

We need time to recover.

As now, peoples keep asking why I'm still holding on.
My answer, I don't know.

Between, Love and Like are different,
I love him? or I just like him?

I don't know how to express my feeling,
He is not my everything, but a part of my life.
He left me with a very good reason, and I accept it.

I fall in love with everything he like...

The movies, the songs, the artist, and the life...

All about us, was just a fantastic dream.

I love to dream in his life.

In this dream, I found myself, I found him, and us.
I never think that I will awake one day.

But seem he ask so, I have to move on.

Never thought that I will be like those girl in his heart.

He told me before, how he treated those girl that admire him. It's annoying him.
Seem everything clear and I know how he feel how he think.

For everything I done is just to concern him but not annoying him.


Time and time again I tell him,
and
time and time again he won't believe me.

The place that you shows me how deep you love me.
~09/12/07~

Biz man story will be end up soon.
waiting...


Goodnight, Mr.C and Ms.Kelly


No comments: