Tuesday, July 7, 2009

^^ Our precious ^^


Never know that The Movie make him change a lot..

He is not a Drama addicted...
But this is the first time I saw him superb love all about the artist - movie, drama and songs...
It's Miley Cyrus and also named Hannah Montana..
It's awesome, he love it, I love it...
He is a superb busy man but since when he became a drama addicted, and a fans of Miley Cyrus...
He will only put his time on those meaningful movie and drama..that everything related with Miley.

And now, it turn me to superb love everything about Miley...
I grab everything related in the web,the movies, drama, songs, video clips, interview, gossips, photos and etc....

I'm waiting for the coming week, one of my friend will bring me back the 3rd season of Hannah Montana from Australia.. and just launch on 7th of July... which is today...

Mr. C going to Bali today,and wish him from a very little heart of me, healthful and enjoy the travel...


Take care, biz man...


No comments: