Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Beloved ~

Saturday,
a day he quite free in d morning,
a day my off day,
a day i told him my feeling,
a day i cried without anyone know except him,
a day i know that i already step back to him,
a day i promise to be a clever gal, be a good daughter to my mami...

Happy Mother's Day (I LOVE YOU, MUM)

A very emo day for me,
because of some small thing. *silly Kelly*
I dint receive his goodnight n good morning...
How could i so emo for this?
I am mad, i feel uncomfortable, i wan his msg...
I hate this feelings, i walked through before.
Is not what i want... i know the story ending..

I started these feeling after the day i came back from Cameron...
180 degree changes of him, that i predict in last post..
He wont treat me nice,
he wont ask me come out,
he think back her...

A week time, i only receive 1 missed call , and 1 call from him in a day which is today.
Missed call tat wanna let me know he reach d n waiting down stair, but i missed it.
Call me in d midnight, with many sounds, i answered it, but without any of his voice.
I hang up and called back, and guess what i get from him?
"ohh... i accidentally press de." he answered.
After this? *crop* hang up d call...

That's all for me? Yes....
I am worthless for him, so that he wont care more.
He is rushing finish all his things and fast fast get to d bed,
because he have to wake up quite early in the next day.
How about me?
I drop my tears again... why? i don't know...
I started told him my feeling and he most hated :'(
I swear i am not making him stress and just to make him clear.
Maybe i am emo today,
I started argue wit him...

" Why people love sweet n blessed?
Why my love suffer?
What had i done wrong to get this LOVE?
Do you love like me? "


I know he hate that, i should not said it out.
Is that good for me to telling him all my feel??


If he is not my real man, i wont hope that much.

If he really do love me, i am holding the last chance to trust him.
If he do prepare for a new beginning, i welcome his arrive.
If he is a liar, i will smack his head off. *joke*
But i serious with him... =)


If my tears was fake, i am happy for that...
Hope that good things come for me all the way,
Bad things, bad guys, GET LOST...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go luck to u~~ ^^

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

thx ya~ =)