Sunday, May 3, 2009

Complicated relation wit the business man

Sometime, i wondering am i think too much...
sometime, i questioning myself "who am i?"
sometime, i worry bout him, worry bout myself, worry bout us.
sometime, i jealousy, bout the pass.
sometime, i drop my tears without doing anything.
sometime, i confused...

Should i go out with him?
Should i meet him?
Should i miss him?

Today, i cry on his shoulder, but he dint realize tat my tears keep dropping.
cause he fall asleep in d early morning... *broken heart*
I can felt tat he is not the same person tat i met before, but i still fall for him.
I told him everything, told him tat i went for club quite often, and tis n tat..
Just to exchange "their story".
He dint voice out anything, only something tat i ask,
All show tat he is still miss her,
althought he is answering he no more missing her, but i can feel it.
"When u wish for your future life n your love partner, who was appear in your mind?"
"She n me." he answer.
what make he fall so deep on her?
because he never get her?
she is still a fresh and challenging him?
I hurt tat i am face wit him and he answering me those question.
I almost drop my tear in front of him. i think he know tat..
This is our trip, is memorable, sweet and meaningful.
I came out these topic wit him, maybe i am disappointed him.
But i cant keep hiding everything, is hard for me.

Maybe he wont ask me out after this.
maybe he wont treat me nice.
maybe he remind her back.
maybe he know my feel.
maybe he know what to do next.

If she still inside your heart, why still come back? why still wanna try go on wit me?
If i am not a replacement, who am i?
If im the only one, why different feeling?

You know i am weak, and i will easily fall bak and forgive.
You know i need a real man,
you know i need protection, stabil n confidence relationship.
you know i love you,
you know i don't wan keep praying.
You were praying too...
Praying that she will stay longer and forever with her bf.
What we praying for??
Praying for their blessedness...
Funny and Stupid (me n you)


Is unfair for me, if one day she came back and im going to hurt again.
Should i stop fall in love wit him?


Broken dreams... goodnight...

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

U Should Continue love him~
Because he can do anything wat u want... and he got sportcar. Can give u faces in ur fren.

Anonymous said...

money not everything~
true heart is more important~
kelly needs real love but not meterial love~

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

yes babe...
car is not everything...
or else u r the material love type?(anonymous 1)?

Adrian Ng said...

NO money = NOthing ......
so MOney is the important material between in luv...
Dont tell me u can eat roti n drink water to full... Blerk..

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

yes Adrian...
don't u wan everyday eat money bt no cares?? thanks for ur comment... =D

Adrian Ng said...

Kelly,
NO MOney want buy roti also cant arr.. u know?? LOL...

Anonymous said...

yao cheng yam shui bao (cantonese). heard before ? lol xD ... however, money really is important . but it's not everythg =) ... "money is not everythg , but with money , u can have anythg :p" . so i'll say , go for some1 WITH care and money , hehe ...

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

yup.. i am waiting for cares more than money lo..
as long as i still gt my own money... can feed myself wit bread n drinks... =D
car? i gt my own too... 4 tayars.. added my bro my dad my mum my company de lorry em... i think exp than his sport car bahx... hehe...

Anonymous said...

hm..gal.. y u keep thinkin tat he stil miss her lei... nw u alr get him.. u should trust him d wat.. don alwys think the positive way.. even noe he very rich gt lot gal wan near him.. emr... or u no confident to urself.. u scare u lose to tat gal ???

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

yeah...maybe..
i am nt tat confidence wit myself and also him...
tis relationship is complicated...
Lack of care, lack of honesty, lack of trust n many thing...

If i continue, will tis relationship be stabil?

Anonymous said...

hm.. hard to say wor.. bt if no continue u can do it ? if u nt wish to continue den don tuo tuo la la lor.. bt think properly la.. maybe all u felt those lack care, lack honesty n bla bla bla juz u think more onli ler.. ??

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

if my tear was fake i will lie to all tat i can let it go..
N started a new. bt my tears showing me i cant n tat making me suffer.

if i gt a wish... i wish i could lost all my memory wit him.

Anonymous said...

hm.. cant get help u anything also.. juz can wish u good luck la..

oways support you d fren said...

hey kely..confidence wit urself lar!!U so pretty,gt a very sayang u d famiy,and gt many cutie and handsome d frens,why want say bcos a guy??if me early "fei zuo" her lor..hurt 1time,nvm take for experience,2st time is stupid,if 3st time,is call "si chun" lor~~thing probably lar,stil gt a lot good guy in tis world.if u realy put down ler,oly can accept a new love!!

^^ k3LLy ^^ said...

yeah... i am learning how to protect myself le...thx for ur support....
glad tat i still gt my lovely family n many cutie n handsome frens to sayang me... mwak mwak mwak....
THANKS...