Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Emo Gal Day~

Emo emo emo...
what a emo day i had been today~
I am quite busy, yes i am...
Busy with my LAN subject assignment,
busy with my dad calculation work,
busy chatting n talking with friends,
but once everything stop...
something should not appear in my mind...Stupid
I dreams again... flew flew flew far away...
NO NO NO, i can't keep on dreaming...
Someone please cheer me up.

A sweet word from him, i keep on referring.
"Because of her i dump you,
because of her i back to you,
because of her i know how much you love me."
Why my sweetness that little short, just stay with me the 2 weeks,
can't more than a month? can't till the month of August? o October?
If i never found it, i hope i wont awake until today.
I'm sorry babes, i disappointed all of u again...emo..

I'd be lying through my teeth if i told you , that i'm ok..
May came, i thought I had it all together,
until you said "I need some space"
Truth be told, it's so hard to accept.
One eye on the clock, and one on the phone,
It's 3.15, i'm feeling alone,
If i could talk to you, i would want you to know,
I'm holding loose, but ain't letting go.
But I just miss you right now, I said, i miss you right now.
Baby, take all the time you need, i just want you to know
I will be here, waiting..

Hugging my pillow, writing this post, hearing some songs,
replying some message, gossiping some hot topic,
pressing some game, and killing my time..
Forgiving those bad, welcoming the new,
waiting for fate, hoping some miracles,
wishing for my happiness....

GoodNightz~

No comments: