Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Live My Life ( late Christmas post )

Peak season ? Holidays ? Dark Friday? Everywhere is jam.
I'd been pampered for so long. Sometimes, I should drive myself to my destination. :)

The best way to kill my jamming time.
Camwhore.
Heading out to grab my Christmas gift, and so on. Of course, I don't wanna keep myself staying in the house, it's a waste. Life's short, say NO to lifeless. Party like a rock star, study like a nerd star, Live like a super star !

Just some random photo, everywhere with my mobile. I shared. :)
Chocsssss....

Candy time !

Famous Amos in the market.

A gift . (Joy)


Last but not least ! I shorten my hair.
I'd enjoyed my Christmas, although I'm not in the same position compare last Christmas. Just a simple house BBQ party.
I don't have a Christmas present this year, but Santa allow me to make a Christmas wish and sure it come true. :)

<3 people around, may God bless each of us, healthy and happy.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance !

No comments: