Friday, January 14, 2011

Indispensable

Spending time with my friends was truly fun ! The moment we shared, we gossips, we laugh like crazy woman, it's like awesome! Frankly speak, I never thought my friendship was that strong. After some incident, I'm ready to give and hold my friendship very well. Sorry for my past, always late for gathering, refused invitation and worst ffk at the very last minute. My bad. :( But, memory will never fade, I promise.

08 . 01 . 2011
Qiqi's 22th Birthday.
Chili's, Empire Gallery for birthday dinner.

Heavenly Chocolate from Opera cake shop, Empire Gallery.

Frederick and Qiqi.
An awesome sweet couple !

Me and Jacinda shared a plate of Firecracker Fish Fillet.

And my favorite mash potato !


14.01.2011
Another weekend start with a great meal.
A lunch with bi, at T.G.I. FRiDAY'S, Sunway Pyramid.

Key West Whitefish. I love fish !

Chicken with Peppers and Mushrooms

I found this in the shopping mall. These stuff attract my attention, it's a decoration light. I think it's new and beautiful !
See... dinosaur, kangaroo, bears and the little tortoise. So Cute !And the heart shape.
It's more beautiful when you see it in real.


Party after the night, a little liquor for the night, a bunch of friends with joy. Party for Rose's belated birthday and Syzean's farewell. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos with them. :(

An ordinary yet extraordinary life !

No comments: