Thursday, December 16, 2010

My 15th Dec 2010.

Tell me about your Wednesday, the middle of December, nearly to ended the year 2010. My 15th December 2010, a special day for me and my family. Here, start my day....

I need it to start my work. Heading to the office.

Found Trega's lucky number. LOL.


Here's come my dinner session. An awesome one before the year end ! A special one birthday, an Australia wine for the night, fourth of us, lovely family.

Longevity noodles to my love one.

Three could be easily, four would be perfect.

Me, without cover my face. :)

The stupid one, brother Jack, without set his hair. :D

A little red wine, bring us warmth tonight.

Dessert for the night, Cotton Cake.
Make a small piece, it melt when put it on your mouth. It's SWEET !

See how stupid he is?
No matter how worst our relation, he's still my Bro. <3

Last but not least, the birthday man.
Happy Birthday Daddy. <3

He is the man who willing to do everything just to make us live happily.
How wonderful he is. A cheerful man, a huge "Tree" in this family, my Dad.
I'm lucky to have a parent that always love me, protect me and treat me like a Princess. Although sometime they are fierce, but I know they are cares.
They are my biggest assets ! My family. :)


No comments: