Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale.


The sun will still raise everyday, no matter what had happened between us.
The day will still go on, like we never back together.
The river will still flow like the time past.
I couldn't tell you how much you meant to me anymore, there's no more.
I tried to be tough in front of you, as we know each other well,
I'm always the weak compare to you. But not this time, I'm moving on.
You was so fascinated. You seem like a part of my life.
It is not a good for both of us, we know. My stubbornness.

I review my older post, within a year many things changed.
Something happen in a sudden, something change in another minute.
Everything out of our expectation,
we feel surprise and sad but life's still go on.
I'm already behind hundreds steps of you.
But I believe I will never be late for reaching my happiness.
This will be my last for you, Mr.C.

You taught me how to be more independence,
you told me the future, just the beauty of the world we know.
I grown up with all this experiences in our relationship.
You won't understand how it feel. I would go through all this pain.
Thousands of thank you for bringing me up to the hill.
Thank you for waked me up in this wonderful fairyland.
The real world is waiting for me. Happy ending.

Truly appreciated, love.


No comments: