Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Truly Deeply Sincerely


I have a nightmare, a terrible nightmare.
It wakes me up, and no one was beside me.
My tears washed my face, I cant see everything clear.
I need a peaceful mindset, I need a rest.
I wrote you a text, that I know you unable to reply,
but I do so, just to let you know that I'm fine.
I'm still tearing in the middle of night,
the feeling of scare cover my bed.
Seriously, I need you beside.

I played the music to relax my mind,
I recalled the way you treat me well.
From the other side,
I played nothing in your world.
I started worry about myself,
I should not choose to step in your world,
I cant see me even my shadow.
The words you gave I hope it is true.
No commit any future kind of thing,
I just want the true and sincere from you.

Truly Deeply Sincerely


No comments: