Friday, October 23, 2009

A day a meal a fresh milk !


A day long stomachache cause of the wrong mixed, vanilla chocolate chips caramel from Starbucks with the beers, even that's a little alcohol for the yesterday. 24-hours painful. A day with Serena Bi after my work on 1pm, thought we will have a good time in Neway, Subang, who know someone had FFK us. Of course the Males, their behaviors. I rushed to Pyramid and just to meet up with the cutest. And the final purpose I went to meet her was just a lunch, window shopping spotting our slippers, an afternoon nap, and some girl gossips.


I slept on her room like usual. The " S " and me sleep like a dead pig. We had a long sleep this afternoon. How lethargy until I couldn't wake myself up when the day become night.


A day a meal doesn't mean anything for me. While, I know how to take care of myself pretty well. I don't need anyone to remind me to do so. I love to mess with them, because I know they won't that sticky. It's sweet, It's care, It's warmth. I know. But now Family and Friendship care I needed most. Other than that out of my mind. Sorry! Doesn't mean I'm not moving on. I'm doing well now. :)


Two pack of fresh milk from the Indian stall for supported my stomachache. That's make me feel more better. Well, I'm a milk fans. There's no reason for me to have my favorite milk anytime. :)


I continue my dreaming time after facebook and blogspot. Goodnight..

No comments: