Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I hated the ugly truth



What a Love, what a Hurt.
The way I thought was the perfect, the way you pretend almost perfect.
All the believe make these things goes perfection.
A year time and I realize.
I'm the fool and you are the smart.

The smile, the calls, the message, the way you treat me, was The Fake.
Girls being fool by the flirt that you show.
Once you took and once you go.
The "Sorry" mean everything?
The "I don't mean to" just skip every part?
The busy and success person won't be a Heart Breaker? or a Play Boy?
Some are being blind when you are telling them the truth,
and I'm the most foolish that living in the fool's paradise.
You took, you leave, you back, and I'm here.
Again and again... I'm being hurt and again.
You gain the tough of being a Liar.
I'm hopeful that you will fall and believe, but you are not a good.

"There's no such thing as a betrayer will turn back to you."

That I should learn and just like a cruel like you.
Love is not everything for you but just a replacement of loneliness.


I hated YOU.

No comments: