Sunday, June 15, 2008

^^ Thankx ^^

Thanks You for mak me wrote a lot in my blog~
I can't imagine tat i had wrote a lot of word inside my blog.
I started my 1st blog was last year,
It's bcoz of him...i show all my feeling inside.
I've been wrote 4 lot of word even i can't believe tat it's mor than my school essays,
I wrote n post all about my feeling n our story in my blog,

Is the way tat mak me feel better,

We can't talk nicely wit face 2 face, tat's y our prob still ther,
he don't know how 2 say n show his feeling to me,
bt he can type,tat's d way i choose 2 type 2 him,
i reali want him2 knw bt i can't do anythg...
We don't ever 2ppl calm down n talk nicely,
all was 1 side talk n 1 side quite,
tat's y i don't knw all about his feel,
All i get 2 knw frm d third party, bt tat all was a pass...
And now i know...
why don't u tell me? All the pain, the tear, the cry.
why i can't b lik thm?

Thanks for givin me evrythg..bt i miss it..
Thanks for lettin me knw how 2 show my feeling,
Thanks for let me learn how 2 write all bout myself inside d blog,
Thanks for givin me learn a lot of thg..it's meaningful.
Hope it won't b late for me 2 awake...
SINCERELY n TRULY from ME...
Be HappY~
Kelly Gal

No comments: