Friday, June 13, 2008

^*+~ My HubbY Vi ~+*^

Yesterday morning i had receive a call from TOYOTA service centre,
they told me tat my hubby will get well on nex monday,
sure im mention tat "Hubby" was my lovely car la...
I vry happy 2 heard tat, v can meet on nex monday.
I hope tat he will fully health lik previous,
everythg same lik previous,
n wish he can b better than b4.
I've been hurt him so deep, frm d day he following me,
Evryday take me frm klang to kl,
protect me frm d rain n d hot sun,
n decrease my tiredness wit sitting bus,
bt i never reali apreciate him.
I never take good care of him,
i love 2 drive him n ask him 2 take me go anywhr,
bt i reali dint undrstd him,
i've been finish my fuel until d car broke down on d road,
C... how worst i m?
And d mor worst was i BANG him frm escaping a bumper on d highway,
I'm very very sorry 4tat, he look so sick on tat time
(d front of his head),n my heart reali pain.
My new car n jt 5mth age thn he included an accident,
How worst m i??
And nw he still repairing at d hospital,
We been separate about 1 n a half month d...
Actually is nt tat worst la,it take long time bcz of d insurance approved late.
i reali happy tat nex week can bring him home.
Tis accident mak a lot of problem 2 me n my fam,
i cant go anywhr i wana go, always ask 4 ppl fetch me here n thr.
Im sorry 4 my careless of driving.
I promiss NO MORE accident,
i will drive mor saftly than previous, apprecite him, n protect him.
Hope he can bak home soon n i will take his 1st photo 2 memorize him.
Love u my hubby Vi~
Wish Evrythg Goes Fine on Me~
GooD LuCk..
Miss KellY

No comments: