Monday, June 9, 2008

^^ Ice Skate ^^


Wat a wonderful day 4 me today.

Waked up on 8am, after preparing my stuff thn went 2 ALC main door waiting 4 who??those who late...
It shuld be move on 9.00am SHARP, who knw? Da stupid ppl dint come aso dint early remind d management. wher im going?? PYRAMID, halo im nt kampung la, went 2 pyramid feel so happy, jt 2 mention im going 2 ICE SKATE la..tat's interesting...

Im nt enuf 4sleep ystd coz doing my dad work bt im feeling great whn can go skating thr.

Tats 1of my hobbies too. HAHA~



waiting~ bus started~ food n drink allowed~ reach thr~haha... almost 80% classmate dono how 2 skate. Wee~~~ i can show d~ bt i dint la... REALY~ summor im teachin my best fren how 2 walk n skate... Walkin, Running, Falling down, Pulling, all kind of pattern ther la... That were reali fun n joy~ i got sum pic thr...



Kelly,Henry,Tse Ying



Is difficult 2 ikat d shoe for her la.. 1st time ma.



But 4 him?? easy job la...



Tse ying & Henry ^^v



Me & T.ying (so blur)



Couple? nola.. rowmate d only guy in d row. haha..


My gal Tse Ying so cute...



Ppl waiting 4 d machine tat mop d ice floor. rite?? guess so..



Is me, break 4 my brunch.. is full...






Fabulous..Actuali i knw how 2 skate bt not so well la.. n today i had learn how 2 walk from bhind(not very expert la...)bt still can accept la.. At least i learn sumthg. Rite?? Is nt difficult too. At least u dare 2 TRY n try again n again... i sure u will get it finally.

Ater tat, we going Shopping for 2hours la..some of us change our college t-shirt 2 normal wear la.. coz mor comfortable la.. is not nice 2 c wit a group YELLOW cloth ppl ma... so actract ppl eyes ar~ haha...

Henry n T.ying exchanging songs n photo


U capture me, i capture u too... Chic Chak..


Waiting 4 d Bus n gonna bak Klang




Im TIRED d~ ( c my cacat face) waiting 4 so long gonna sleep in d Bus later...



Is time 2 bak home n take a nap n continue my nite blogging here... Im in d CENTRO mall borrowing their WiFi 2 on9 blogging. Is 12.30am now, im gonna 2 stop here n Good nite 2 all of u... thanks 4 viewing n read my blog.. im learn a lot tis few day... keep going 4 searching d better life n not stopping n wishing.



GOOD NIGHT,

KellY GaL

No comments: