Saturday, June 7, 2008

~ Tagged by Ju-Yee ~

Rules : The tag victim has to come out with 8 different points about his/her crush or perfect lover. Whichever applies. Gender.. Optional.

Tag 8 other victims and leave a comment on their blogs.If you're tagged a 2nd time, there is no need to repeat this again.Lastly, HAVE FUN doing it!

The gender of my perfect lover :A cute guy.

(i) Personality :

Caring n very Sayang his gf , kind-hearted, understanding , good-tempered and can fulfill all i WANT....lik him...

(ii) A perfect body figure :

Someone like 7-up tat thinny guy. Haha...

(iii) No smoking :

No. But i will try 2 accept if he reali cant mak it. But nt after married.

(iv) His height :

180++.

(v) Talented :

Smart & cute, somehow must how 2 talk a lot wit me.

(vi) Well educated / smart & mature thinking :

Both.

(vii) Non-materialistic :

Of course.

(viii) Last one , of course love me sincerely. Willing to sacrifice anything for me.

Dont b too serious bt he reali do love me he Must...

Definitely.I tagging :

-Von-
-Qiqi-
-Cath-
(bt i think thy alr tagged by Ju-Yee..)

No comments: