Monday, March 1, 2010

Dead blog relive !

Sorry for being a lazy girl who stopped myself of blogging here, so do my blog been dead for couples of month. I'd past the amazing part in this brand new 2010 year. Too much of fun, until I can't remember how I past the same date in the last year. But not today, 1st of March... The strange and silly feeling appear, feeling like killing myself.. after a notes from a friend. Feeling much more better. Quite long quite emo, overall it's knock my head off and awake me my situation. Although my Chinese was not that good, but I know there are some friends are more worth for my cares and loves. Start it now, learn it now, I live in my life, not in other life.

- Chinese New Year lack of sleep photo -
Hello !

A 2 months old puppy name Jacob, of course not what I though from the movie "New Moon - Jacob ", idea from a biscuit commercial. A super red Poodle, it's a little puppy still a lotsa noisy sound and bark whenever he need to pee-pee and poo-poo or foods. Is that hard to take care a puppy? I wish to own one as my boy. :D

- Serena baby Jacob -
I need concern as well, just like the cutest Poodle ever !

No comments: