Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Daddy Big Day

Daddy Big Day
- 20091215 -

Centro @ Klang Palace Restaurant

Awesome and costly dinner with my family members.
Since my elder brother moved to KL and busy of working,
it's been a long time we never had a family dinner.
I'm glad that he will coming back Klang everyday.
He is moving back to the main house with us until the coming CNY.
*wink*

- An empty wine glass before the dinner start -


Although I'm not very good in taste of wine,
I tried it as training. :)

Each of us can choose one of the shark's fin soup,
we took the different taste. Enjoy~

Grilled scallop.

Duck meats.

Handmade special TauFu

Grilled cut fish with vege bean

Fried noodles

Thanks for the treat, daddy~

This is mummy favorite, but we dint order it.
Let's wait for the next special day la...

Awesome dinner, lovely family
Happy Birthday, great daddy.
Love ya~

1 comment:

WSheng said...

omg its so tempting.. =3=