Monday, December 7, 2009

Awesome food awesome weekend

- Bubba Gump, Pyramid -
04 /12 /09
Dinner with the love one,
we dint order much for our dinner,
An appetizer, a fish and shrimp and 2 cup of drinks for share.

Mango Sparkler
Mango, Lemonade, Orange Juice and Lemon-Lime
~ Canton-i ~
Second dinner with the Serena Bi and the Ong.

Awesome foods awesome night. :)


- 5-6/ 12/ 09 -
Nothing special but just an officially couple date,
with the bf's partners and family members.
It's awesome and sweet weekend for me.

The Saturday
The first time he brought me to the Borneo Rainforest Sunway
for drinking session with him and his partners.
The environments and peoples are different
with I usually hang out with.
But seem I already stop club for a month,
this place wasn't that bad. :)

The Sunday
Snap** while waiting for the bf :)

The puppy name Miko.

and another name Pom Pom.

All day long watching the love one fetch me here and there.
The last destination was the warmth family house party.
A simple but lovely family, I love it.

Doll for the week
*a gift from my lovely mummy*

Lovely gift lovely surprise. Goodnight.

No comments: