Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~ 200912090009 ~ ❤ x 2


A special date for me. Not a full 2 years Anniversary.
But it's a promise for us. Recall me 2 years before.
When you sent me back home after our date, we took a walk.
We walked along the road, you hold my hand with tight.
I can feel the nervous of you. You scare to confess at the moment.
That was really funny and sweet, finally my answer was Yes.
That our story begun.
Unfortunately, we been separated for 5mths in this year.
I never thought we will back together and I'm not confidence with our recouple.
Just don't expect too much, and take some time for us.
We may walk though this , we may not.
But for the memories that will never fade in my life. Our story.
Amazing part, I will remember and appreciate it.
Thanks everything that you gave but I most wanted is the only one.
Hopefully that will come true and stay forever.


The present is on my hand.
I like it very much. I know it costly.
Appreciated. :)


No comments: