Thursday, November 19, 2009

Perhaps would you be good enough to read this?

For someone who concern with my every post.
I know you pretty well in viewing my page and us.
I never seem anyone or even my best friend drop any special step on my page.
Every visitors came and left. Hi's and Bye's. Views and reads.
Chat box beside set it nice. I have no ideas why are you still here.
For care, thank you very much. For backbite, you're No.1.
Maybe not in directly, maybe acting innocent of it.
Maybe I'm thinking too much and you don't mean it.
Well, we no longer 3 years old kids. Everyone saw.
Here, a gift for you " pot calling kettle black "
Too free too showing off too updated too with me was an entertainment.
How great if I have someone with me and I will fully appreciated with the one.
But, not spending time on viewing and hurting people around.
Congratz, you did it well in the first.
Thanks, I be tough for your second appearance.



Sweet smile, naive girl, wasn't that innocent.
Beware~ They might be Witches & Demons


1 comment:

WSheng said...

aww.. cheer up.. my blogs' dead too.. =)